Friday, March 20, 2009

6 Signs Your Spouse May Be Cheating

No one wants to think their spouse is cheating on them. But let's face it, in these days and times it happens, and it may be happening to you. In this article we want to look at six signs your spouse may be cheating and how you can recognize those.

1. Trust Your Instincts
No one knows your spouse better than you. Beyond paranoia, sometimes you have to learn to trust your instincts. If things do not seem right between you and your spouse there may be a reason for that. At this point if you have an open relationship you should be able to talk to them to help get rid of your suspicions.

2. Remember Our Sex Life
A definite sign that a spouse may be cheating on you is changes in their sexual desire. If your sex life has changed or dropped off in any way then is possible your spouse may be having sex elsewhere. The flipside is if your spouse suddenly seems more adventurous and wanting to experiment with new things.

3. You Sure Look Nice Today
If you find yourself repeating this phrase more often than in the past you may want to consider the reason why. Does your spouse have a reason for wanting to dress up or to lose weight, and to make themselves more presentable. Along those lines is your spouse taking more showers than normal. This could be a sign that they want to hide the evidence.

4. Trying To Justify
Many times if the spouse is cheating, they may begin to try to justify their behavior. This could come in the form of being more critical of you, which in their own mind may make them think it's okay to do what they're doing. They can also feel more guilty, which leads to more attention given to you in the form of gifts and just overall been more nice.

5. I'm Working Late Again
If you find your spouse is spending more time to work after hours than they used to you need to figure out why. It is possible that the have taken on an additional workload and are being asked to do more than they have in the past. But it's also possible that they're not even at work or that the person that they're cheating with is someone from work.

6. That's Not Mine
If you start feeling that you're saying the words that's not my hair, smell of perfume, lipstick, or other things you notice that are not yours, you need to question who's is it. That's a definite sign that you're spouse may be cheating on you. Other things, include expenses that would normally not be on your credit card card including eating out, condoms, long-distance phone calls and presents.

This is just six signs your spouse may be cheating on you. There may be others and we go back to number one where we said, you need to learn to trust your instincts. If you have any doubts confront your spouse and get everything out in the open as soon as possible.


Ed Opperman invites you to visit his dating service search website for all of your unlisted phone number search needs. He offers internet infidelity investigations, reverse email searches, telephone investigations, and more. To learn how you can catch them cheating online please click here now: ---> http://www.emailrevealer.com/

Recent Articles:
Trace Email - How Can You Trace Email?

What Is A Reverse Email Search And Why Do It?

How Do You Trace Email Address?

3 comments:

scarlet reynolds said...

This is truly a wonderful post. I really appreciate your work and feel that all these points that you have mentioned are truly worth giving a thought. I am sure many people would be highly benefited from this.

relationship problems

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

Bradley Copper said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543